While the news is a few months old at this point, we here at Stigma are still glowingly proud of winning an award for being the “best Minnesota CBD shop” at the first annual Legacy Cannabidiol Cup.
Have you visited our shop yet? We’re located at 250 3rd Avenue N., in Minneapolis’ North Loop neighborhood. Stop in and say hello!
“Kade can descend into a grand mal seizure at any moment. Outside of school, King can rush to her son’s side and administer his CBD oil, which has an almost immediate effect. It calms his contracting muscles and slows his breathing until he wakes minutes later.” Read more in the complete article, linked below.
Instructions for use (Oil):
Stigma CBD Oil is designed to be used as a sublingual tincture. Take a half dropper full or more and hold under your tongue for 30 seconds to a minute before swallowing. If preferred, the tincture can be immediately swallowed—a higher dosage is suggested if taken in this method.
To achieve maximum results, it is suggested that the chosen dosage is taken once or twice daily and with consistency.
Instructions for use (Gummies):
Stigma CBD gummies are designed for long lasting and saturating effect. Take one (10mg) or more gummies with each meal of the day. As the gummies and your food break down progressively throughout the day, the CBD will slowly be released into your bloodstream.
Instructions for use (Gel Caps):
Stigma Gel Caps are extra strength (25mg) and designed to be rapidly absorbed and released into the bloodstream for a concentrated effect.
- Cannabidiol or CBD is a non-intoxicating component of the cannabis plant with therapeutic potential.
- Unlike its sister molecule THC, CBD doesn’t make people feel “high” and has no noticeable psychoactive effect.
- All of Stigma’s products are powered by naturally grown, CBD-rich American hemp.
- Stigma’s CBD ingredient is in. the form of a full spectrum concentrate and is derived from the hemp plant material using only naturally occurring CO2 gas, pressure and temperature. This process is devoid of any harmful chemicals, fully non-toxic and given the lack of dangerous solvents involved is regarded as both safe and sustainable.
- “Full spectrum” means Stigma’s products include not just CBD but also the other minor cannabinoids and fully array of medicinal compounds and phytochemicals found to naturally in the hemp cannabis plant.
- Current, ongoing research and anecdotal user reports suggest that CBD-rich products may be helpful in easing symptoms of a wide range of conditions.
- Scientists have noted that CBD seems to confer therapeutic benefits to the human body in many different ways by tapping into how we function physiologically and biologically on a deep level.
- CBD is generally regarded by researchers as a very safe substance, but it can interact with some common pharmaceuticals. Please consult your physician if are taking other medications, pregnant or have concerns about how CBD may affect your health.
An event on Thursday, September 26 will showcase the all-Minnesota CBD collaboration between the companies
Minneapolis, MN (FINAL DATE, 2019) – Stigma, a CBD producer and retailer in Minneapolis’ North Loop, today announced its partnership with local craft brewery Modist Brewing to create an all-Minnesota CBD collaboration. The product, Dream Oil, is a CBD tincture that features a hop infusion from Modist’s Dreamyard IPA. Dream Oil will debut at an event at Modist on September 26.
“The CBD product that we’ve created with Modist is truly the first of its kind,” said Josh Maslowski, founder of Stigma. “Collaborating with one of Minnesota’s most innovative microbreweries made this project a lot of fun and we can’t wait to share it with people who are turning to CBD for relief.”
“We met Josh during Stigma’s grand opening and it was clear from the outset that their approach to the budding cannabis industry reflected our innovative approach to craft beer,” said Erik Johnsen, Brewery Development Director at Modist Brewing. “We’re excited to collaborate with one of our North Loop neighbors and showcase the flavor profile from our most popular beer in a completely new form.”
The Stigma/Modist Dream Oil is a hop-infused, non-alcoholic tincture that is proudly Minnesotan from top to bottom. “It was important to us that we showcase an entire supply chain of Minnesota companies,” said Maslowski. “From the growing to the production to the testing, it’s all happening in Minnesota.” Other companies involved in the making of Dream Oil include Budding Acres, Hemp Acres, and BZ Sciences.
Stigma opened in 2018 with a range of products including gummies, topicals, and tinctures. Cannabidiol, more frequently referred to by its shorthand CBD, is one of the many chemical compounds that can be extracted from the cannabis plant and does not contain psychoactive elements.
Modist Brewing opened in 2016 in Minneapolis. It was recently awarded Most Innovative Brewery at the 2019 MN Brewer’s Cup and prides itself on experimentation and creativity.
Dream Oil makes its debut as a 500mg 1oz. tincture September 26 and will be available for sale at both the Modist taproom and Stigma showroom in October. A 6oz. “CBD Growler” is slated for holiday purchase.
For more information about Stigma and the event on September 26, please visit https://stigmahemp.com. It will take place at the Modist taproom, 505 N 3rd Street Minneapolis, MN 55401, from 7-10 p.m. and feature remarks by Mayor Jacob Frey.
For more information about Modist, visit https://modistbrewing.com. Additional inquiries should be directed to Laura Monn Ginsburg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 952.239.9150.
Forbes recently published a thoughtful piece about the legendary Jack Herer, father of modern cannabis activism (pictured above with Dennis Peron, who himself is as much a pillar of the cannabis movement as Jack) without whom our modern moment of sweeping decriminalization and legalization of cannabis and hemp use– medical, recreational and industrial– would not have occurred.
It occurs to us to wonder, however, what Jack would have thought about the intensive, nearly strangling controls that we have accepted in trade for the moderate legal tolerances we we have achieved for access to this benevolent plant. In an era of burdensome and costly licensing, regulation, batch tracking and child proofing that we all are blithely accepting in exchange for this tolerance, were Jack here right now he might be the one trying to remind us– like the charming and wonderful children’s educational book of the same title— that “it’s just a plant.”
The Native Americans have long been stalwart supporters of hemp cultivation. Without the eloquent activism of such strong presences as John Trudell, Winona LaDuke and others, the attachment of hemp cultivation to the US Farm Bill of 2018 would not have been a successful reality. Stigma Hemp is in solidarity with the Santee Sioux Tribe seeking their right to cultivate hemp in South Dakota and are hoping they achieve victory in court!